Sarah and Oli
Welcome to Villa-Sem-Estresse - The Villa without stress!. Our goal is to provide our guests with a perfect holiday. Both of us have travelled extensively over the years and we ensure that at Villa-Sem-Estresse we provide all the best ideas from our travels. Villa-Sem-Estresse is our home so at least one of us will always be around to provide you with any advice or assistance you need.
Sarah has many years experience of both teaching PE (sport) and running high school PE as head of department. Oli has been working in IT primarily as a Broadband network designer and technical Project Manager for a major telecommunications company.
Both of us needed a total change of lifestyle that would give us both sunshine and a more healthy lifestyle. We were scouting out several potential locations but as soon as we arrived in Aljezur both of us instantly knew we would feel at home here - blue skies, red earth, sensational unspoilt beaches, surf and Eucalyptus trees made us feel we were in Australia - with the fantastic Portuguese people it was, and is, perfect.
One of the brilliant things we love about Villa-Sem-Estresse is the fantastic guests we have staying with us and we feel so lucky to have made so many great friends with people staying with us.
We are proud to be AirBnB 'Superhosts'
We would much prefer our guests to book directly with us using our online booking system on this website. By booking directly we can offer a better deal to our guests than a comparative booking through an online company such as AirBnB as neither our guests or ourselves have to pay a commision to the other company.
If you would prefer to make a booking using AirBnB that is easy to achieve as we have all four of our guest rooms on their site. click here to make a booking via AirBnB.
You can read our reviews by our guests on AirBnB by clicking here
If you would like to contact us, we would love to hear from you:
(+351) 282 994115
(+351) 963 772938
Sector F Lot 1, Vale da Telha, Aljezur 8670-156, Portugal
Is it possible to smoke in your villa?
- We do not allow smoking anywhere inside our villa. This includes the balconies and covered terrace. In addition we ask people not to smoke by the outdoor dining area if any other guests are present. You can smoke in our garden but the critical thing is it must not impact on any of our other guests.
What are the check-in and check-out times?
- check-in is anytime after 16:00.
- check-out time is anytime up to 11:00. Depending on whether there is an immediate following booking or not, it may be possible for us to accommodate a later check-out time. It will be possible to store your luggage if you require a later check-out even if we need you to vacate your room for cleaning at 11:00.
Are towels supplied?
- Yes, we supply towels for use in our villa as well as beach towels.
Can guests use the kitchen and BBQ?
- Our guests have full use of both the kitchen and the BBQ. Note - for the BBQ it will be necessary to buy charcoal (available from our ministore a couple of minutes walk away).
What time is breakfast served?
- We serve breakfast between 8am and 10:30am
Is WiFi available?
- Yes, WiFi is available to all our guests without any additional charge.
Can you advise / assist in booking up surfing lessons?
- We have contacts with many of the local surfing schools and we can advise on these. If you plan to stay with us in July or August we strongly advise you pre-book lessons as these can be fully booked during the peak summer period.
Do you have surfboards and wetsuits for hire?
- We do not hire out surfboards or wetsuits ourselves. A friend of ours, Peter, runs the "Arrifana Sunset Surf Shop" in Vales (5 minutes drive from our villa) and he has offered any of our guests a 10% discount on hiring of wetsuits, surfboards or bodyboards.
We also run a kayak touring business. Our guests qualify for discounted prices on our tours (subject to availability).