The `J-Bay´ guestroom is on the first floor of our villa which has a separate family-size bathroom (shared with the `Waimea´ guest bedroom). The bathroom is just across the corridor with a walk in shower or separate bath. You will also enjoy watching the sunset from the balcony which your bedroom opens out onto. All doors leading onto the balcony have a mosquito screen.
The J-Bay bedroom has real wood parquet flooring and a built in wardrobe. In addition we provide:
- Bathroom and Beach Towels
- Valuables Safe
- Chest of Drawers
- Free WiFi
- Our electronic (pdf) Guidebook of the area in which we recommend little 'gems' of places to visit. The paperback version of our guidebook is available to buy if you prefer.
Each of our guestrooms have been painted with bright modern colour schemes. The paint we choose for each room is of an `earthy´ tone to ensure that it is relaxing for our guests. Each guestroom has a unique colour scheme but are all part of an overall style for our villa.
As part of the major modernisation / re-fit to Villa-Sem-Estresse in 2015:
- the en-suite bathroom was completely re-fitted with completely new toilet, washbasin, rainfall style shower, marble shower base and new tiling for both the floor and the walls. The electrics were also updated with new lighting and shaver socket.
- a new water boiler and a hot water tank were installed in our house. This means we can provide simultaneous water to the showers in all of the bathrooms without any drop in water temperature.
- The entire house has been repainted with each bedroom having it's own distinct paint scheme. New bedside cabinets, chest of drawers, lights, pictures, hooks etc have all been provided to compliment the rooms decor/design.
- New beds and mattresses have been provided. All of these are to a high hotel standard of quality. By default we provide each room configured as a super-kingsize double bed but alternatively this can be provided as 2 single beds (please advise us in advance if this is your preference so we can have it ready for you on your arrival).
- New electric plug sockets and light switches have been fitted in each of our bedrooms and throughout the house.
As a result of the modernisation we have been assessed by our town hall (Camara) and we have full `Alojamento Local´ status to operate as a Bed & Breakfast. As such we meet all of the strict safety guidelines.